Arlington Sportsman's Club Membership
There are three different types of memberships available.
- 1st SENIOR Head of household and/or dependent child 25 years old or older.
- 2nd SENIOR A spouse of a 1st Senior member and/or dependent child, over 18 years old, but younger than 25 years old.
- JUNIOR Any resident dependent / family member of a 1st Senior member under the age of 18 years old.
- All prospective members must complete an application regardless of age.
Families (2nd Seniors and Juniors) can join at the same time as the 1st Senior. ASC encourages families to join at the same time so they can shoot together and attend the orientation as a family.
- 1st SENIOR applicants have additional requirements that include:
- 1st Senior Waiver Form
- Show proof of membership in the NRA
- Two (2) completed reference forms from current 1st Senior club members who have knowledge of your ability to safely handle guns.
Note: If you do not know two (2) current Senior Club members, you are invited to attend our monthly matches. Please see the calendar on the website for dates and times. Bring your application, introduce yourself around and find two current Senior members to fill out your reference letters.
- 1st and 2nd Senior applicants will pay a background check fee of $25 during the application process.
- The preferred method for membership application uses the online process.
Once the complete application is received and reviewed, ASC membership will contact you via email to confirm or request any additional required information.
- A membership application will not be processed until all required forms and documents are received.